Let us know if you or a friend may be interested…
Flat Creek is one of the fastest growing online public affairs, marketing, and technology firms in the South. The firm provides a variety of services in online technology, political strategy, and public affairs. Clients include advocacy groups and political campaigns across the country.
The E-Marketing Account Executive will be responsible for managing client projects, updating websites, conducting e-marketing campaigns, and other duties as assigned, including:
* Serving as a liaison between clients and vendors
* Managing vendors to ensure deadlines and budgets are met and high quality work is delivered.
* Ensuring creative design and code are delivered according to strategy.
* Managing project timelines and budgets.
* BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, computer science, or similar discipline.
* 1-3 years related e-marketing and/or political experience.
* Experience with paid search marketing (i.e. Google, Yahoo!, MSN and second-tier engines), search engine optimization and online media.
* Demonstrated ability to be highly organized and excellent at multi-tasking.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
* Must be HTML proficient and have significant exposure to web development and editing work (Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks or other web development software).
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
This job is salaried.
(Opening also listed on Facebook)